Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ivan Cameron, a Beautiful boy, may he rest in peace.

No doubt all have heard of the sad death this morning of Ivan Cameron, David and Sarah's oldest son at 6 years old.

It is the normal order of things that children should bury their parents. It is so tragic when a child dies. I have to say I have been deeply moved by the news, which has led every news item since it broke.

My condolences go out to all of the family and friends. In particular Ivan's brother and sister, Arthur and Nancy. They have lost an older brother.

I was surprised to hear that prime ministers questions was cancelled though. After all, it is only one life, people are losing jobs and homes, soldiers are dying on active service ..(continued to page 94).

I am not now though. Gordon and Sarah Brown's first born daughter Jenifer Jane died just 10 days after being born. It must have been so difficult for him in the commons today, and I don't suppose anyone in the commons had the stomach for PMQ's.

Any way, may Ivan rest in peace.

The BBC has this, Politicalbetting has this, Iain Dale has this, Guido has this whilst Dizzy has this.

No comments: