Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Predictions for 2007

Here are my predictions for 2007:

  • 2007 will start on January the 1st.
  • There will be charges in the Cash for Peerages/Honours scandal.
  • The threat of charges will cause canaries to sing.
  • Charges will be brought for obstructing the police investigation.
  • Gordon Brown will end up with a coronation in about September.
  • There will be no deputy leadership election either on grounds of cost.
  • There won't be a snap election, or indeed any in 2007.
  • Labour will lose 350 to 500 seats in the May locals.
  • Labour will lose control of the Welsh and Scottish Assemblies.
  • There will be no consensus on party funding so Labour will force something through which will be unpopular in the country and will be reversed when the government changes hands.
I could go on, but I think that covers it. I think the first prediction is a cert as well ;)

Update 22:14

I forgot to say Happy New Year to every one! I hope you all had a good Christmas!

No comments: