- 2007 will start on January the 1st.
- There will be charges in the Cash for Peerages/Honours scandal.
- The threat of charges will cause canaries to sing.
- Charges will be brought for obstructing the police investigation.
- Gordon Brown will end up with a coronation in about September.
- There will be no deputy leadership election either on grounds of cost.
- There won't be a snap election, or indeed any in 2007.
- Labour will lose 350 to 500 seats in the May locals.
- Labour will lose control of the Welsh and Scottish Assemblies.
- There will be no consensus on party funding so Labour will force something through which will be unpopular in the country and will be reversed when the government changes hands.
I forgot to say Happy New Year to every one! I hope you all had a good Christmas!