Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cash for Peerages, Lord Levy Arrested Again!

Well, would you believe it! This time however he was arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.

This could well end up like Watergate.

He was bailed later though. What I do not yet know is when he was arrested or how long he was questioned for.

This is looking decidedly bad for Labour!

The BBC has this, Guido has this, whilst Iain Dale has this.

For more articles and background on the cash for peerages scandal see here.

More later as I find out the details!

2 comments:

2Young2bCynical said...

Just as it was the cover up that did for Nixon, so will the cover up doom someone at 10DS. I'd love to hear how the PMOS plays this in the lobby tomorrow morning!

Benedict White said...

Ben, so would I. I look forward to reports!